Project updates !

Ok so I've finally finished something. The kitty quilt i made for our little kitty, Wally. Here is the outcome of that.

This is the Front view, I did a tie off method since this was a smaller and my first quilt.
This is the back view, as you can probably see he's got his hair on it already LOL.
This is just a close up of the front to show the ties.

I also took some pics of the scarf I was talking about cause I wanted to show mine instead of pics of someone elses. 

Ohhh and now to something exciting and kinda fun. So ever since I've decided to quilt I found out that there are places you can get your own fabric printed and I thought "oh wow that's a cool idea" Then I found out Jay McCarroll from season 1 of project runway had designed and put out a few lines of fabric for crafters. This made me want to make my own even more so i found a web site that would allow you to do this in Yards to an 8x8 swatch even fat quarters price is alil up there but for personalized fabric i think its sweet plus they have a knit fabric which I'm gonna love cause then i can do T-Shirts. So anyways back to the point. I already knew they made printable fabric sheets for inkjets in 8.5x11 then through my searches on Youtube i found out i can do my own at much a cheaper cost to me :) so i did just that and here is the out come so far. 
My Hello Kitty design on fabric
on card stock to see it better
cutie animal design by me on fabric
on car stock to get a better view

So yeah that's what I've been up to the last couple of days at home and I'll keep ya posted what my next projects will be and the progress on them :) TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans